July 30, 2009

An Old Friend Meets A New Friend


The last time that I saw Jasmine was almost 3 years ago. The last time that I saw her before that was on our last day of the Walt Disney World College Program in early January 2005. When she told me that she was going to be in Nashville with her Upper Bound group I got so excited! I wasn't only going to get to see Jasmine, but she was going to get to meet Braxton!

Since she was only in town for a day and she had to be with her students we decided to meet up at Opry Mills where they would be for a few hours. (I do believe that was the one mall in Middle Tennessee that Braxton had not visited yet.) I started taking pictures of her holding Braxton and I told her that she was going to be apart of our blog. Jasmine's comment was "Girl, you know I don't have time to read that thing. I'm just going to call you if I want to know what is going on in your life." Jasmine, call me anytime you feel like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment