July 8, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Braxton went back to the Doctor today for a weight check. At last week's appointment he had only gained 1 ounce since leaving the hospital and the Doc wanted to check on him. Well, this week Braxton showed them that he has been chowing down on the formula. Yes, I said formula. The breastfeeding thing didn't pan out that I had wanted it to. However, I am now at peace with the idea of formula.

Now onto Braxton's Stats...
At Birth
Weight: 7 pounds and 6 1/2 ounces
Length: 19 1/2 inches

Week One
Weight: 6 pounds and 14 ounces
Length: 20 inches

Week Two
Weight: 7 pounds and 8 ounces
Length: 20 inches


Braxton just waiting on the Doctor. He was getting a little fussy so I gave him the paci. The paci worked well for about five minutes and then he decided that he was hungry. The bottle helped a lot more then the paci!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, formula guilt....I think my off the growth chart all A's kids really suffered. Cole even had the low iron formula...you know the one that is supposed to affect brain development...hope he isn't a dumb bunny from it :)
    What is best for Momma is best for baby, always!

    ReplyDelete