July 5, 2009

Ice Age 3 and Hormones

I got an email from my mom that said, "Dewayne and I saw Ice Age 3 and I must be hormonal too. There were the births of triplet dinosaurs and the birth of Ray Romano's animal baby (whatever animal he & Queen Latifa are) and it reminded me of Braxton and I wanted to cry because I miss him already."

Very sweet note from my mom, until I remembered what animal Ray played....a Woolly Mammoth! As most everybody knows by now, I call Braxton Wolverine or Wolfy because of the amount of hair that the boy has on top of his head, ears, arms, legs and YES his back. (I know Braxton will one day find this post and need therapy because of me.)

vs.

vs.

Now BeBe, just because Braxton is a little hairy and I call him Wolfy, doesn't mean that you have to call him a woolly mammoth. Maybe I should come up with a better nickname for Braxton; a nickname that he won't feel embarrassed about when he brings home a girlfriend for me to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment