May 17, 2009

It's Baby Shower Time

This weekend I was blessed to be around several of my Murray friends at Braxton's first baby shower. Candace and Summer put together great food, great games and a great time. Thanks girls!!

We played a couple of games that I wanted to talk about. The first one was guess how many toilet paper squares would it take to go around my belly. I warned people that if they over guessed that I would kick them out. :) The winning number was....nope I'm not going to tell, you should have been there. The next game was to write down as many songs with the word "baby" in the lyrics. This game was a lot harder then you would think. Candace graced us with a Brittany Spears rendition, Rock-a-by baby was said by most of the people there and I came up with "Baby Got Back" and "Ice, Ice Baby." What songs can you think of?

I want to thank everyone for the lovely and thoughtful gifts for Braxton. I would also like to thank everybody for taking the time out of your busy schedules to celebrate this wonderful time in my life. (Les-Don't worry, I understand that Miss Callie is a soccer superstar. Just remember, when she goes to the Olympics I will need discount tickets.)


Gift Time


Game Time

No comments:

Post a Comment