May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I am extremely excited to be joining the mommy club in a few short weeks (9 to be exact)!! Jeremy (after a little talking to from his mom) got me a pedicure and manicure package for Mother's Day. I'll be turning in my gift certificate next Friday.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about things that I want/need to teach Braxton. Here is a short list that I've come up with so far.

1. How to be a true southern gentleman complete with opening doors for women and saying yes ma'am and no ma'am. (Yes you can quote me on this in a few years.)

2. How to pick up after himself/everything has it's place-I know that our house will never be the same once a child has entered the picture, but I don't want toys and dirty clothes scattered all throughout the house. (Another thing that you can quote me on later.)

3. How to cook-well, I might have to leave this one up to Jeremy.

Trust me, this list is a lot longer in my head but I thought that I would sharing some of my inner thoughts with you all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment