September 27, 2009

Gingerbread House Here We Come

This is the way that we found Braxton when we went to wake him up for the first day of daycare. (Yeah, I know...I should probably get a bumper pad.) Anyways, Braxton is such a morning person. He looks at you every morning with these great big brown eyes and a smile that says "I'm so happy to see you again!" Gosh I hope that attitude cares on through his teenage years!
I have had his first day outfit picked out since before he was born. I found a shirt at The Children's Place that said "Mr. Popular." I figured that Braxton should walk (or actually be carried) into daycare and and let everyone know exactly who he was. :)

Jeremy dressed Braxton and somehow managed to get drooled on.
So now that we are all dressed it is off to daycare!
And here we are


Braxton-I don't know what the day had instore for you, but I do hope that it goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment