September 27, 2009

And Another One Bites The Dust

Braxton's tummy time mat had been in the living room floor for over a month. I guess that it had been too much temptation for Bruiser and he couldn't take it anymore. I had come home from shopping and Bruiser didn't meet me at the door. When this happens it only means one thing...Bruiser has done something BAD! I walked into the living room to find Bruiser chewing up the plastic mirror from the mat. I quickly let Bruiser know that I was not happy about it! When Jeremy came home from golfing I showed him the pieces he was upset with Bruiser, but not as much as I was. Bruiser started to follow me everywhere that I went and soon enough he almost made me trip over him. I got a magazine and popped him a few times with it. What do I find Jeremy doing a moment later... I find him loving all over Bruiser. Thanks for the back up on discipline! Better luck with Braxton, huh?

A few hours later while Braxton was taking a nap in his room I see Bruiser go to his door and leave him a toy. I swear to you that this photo was NOT staged! I think that Bruiser realized that he had done something wrong and he didn't want Braxton to be mad at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment