June 9, 2009

Owensboro Baby Shower

After checking with the Doc, the Owensboro shower was still on.
Jeremy, his mom and myself drove up to Owensboro, Kentucky this past Sunday. Not only did Braxton get some great gifts from my friends and family, but I also got another great soundbite from my mom. While we were eating at Moonlite Bar-B-Q my mom started a sentence that no matter how she finished it, the sentence wasn't going to be good. "I was so disappointed after you were born...." I looked at her and pondered what could possibly be coming next. Could it be that I didn't have hair when I was born? Could it be that I looked kinda like a cone head after birth? What could she possibly say? My mom's conclusion was "...because I didn't loose all of the weight right away." Thanks Mom, you always know exactly what to say at just the right time. :)

You may be wondering what Jeremy did while the shower was going on. Yeah, you guessed it! Jeremy, Dewayne and my Uncle Barney all went and played golf.

Bruiser checking out one of Braxton's new toys. Thanks Jessica and Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment