June 14, 2009

Bruiser vs. Braxton's Toys-Round One

As a follow up to the post Bruiser's Toys vs. Braxton's Toys....

The other day Jeremy stayed home from work and he heard Bruiser chewing on something and thought nothing of it. Lately, Bruiser has been playing with his toys more. Then Jeremy got up from the couch and saw what Bruiser had been chewing on. "Bruiser, Mommy is going to be sooooooooooooo mad at you!" is what came out of Jeremy's mouth. And boy was Jeremy right! On a recent shopping trip I bought a Cat in the Hat stuff animal. I had gotten the Cat in the Hat book at a baby shower and I thought that the stuff animal was a great addition to the book. The Cat's tail, ears and tie were all soaked with slobber! Also, the seam on the back was ripped opened.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that Bruiser got a hold of a toy. What I am surprised about is what all he went through to get to The Cat in the Hat. Bruiser went into Braxton's room grabbed the stuff animal from the chair and took into the living room to chew on.

Oh wait...if you thought that the story ended there you were wrong. After I got home and yelled at Bruiser about chewing on things that aren't his I put Cat in the Hat in our dirty laundry basket to wash later. About 30 minutes later I come from the kitchen into the living room and I see that Bruiser is chewing on The Cat AGAIN!! Bruiser had somehow gotten The Cat out of our laundry basket in our bedroom and brought him into the living room.

I'm not sure if The Cat in the Hat is going to make it until Braxton's arrival, in ten days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment