June 15, 2009

The Letter of the Day is "C"

The Letter of the Day is "C" and it is brought to you by Baptist Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.

Why start with the letter "C" and not "A" or "B"?
Well, you can't spell Cesarean without "C"

Yes, you heard that right. I will be having a C-Section on June 24th at 9:30A. After talking with my doctor at the last two appointments we all came to the conclusion that a C-Section would be the best choice for Braxton and I. Without going into all of the details, Dr. Norman said that even after 24 hours of labor that my chances of having to have a C-Section would still very high.

Let's look at the Pros of having a Cesarean...
-Braxton will have a perfectly shaped head. (This is a BIG pro considering that both Jeremy and I were born with cone-shaped heads.)
-I get 2 additional weeks of short-term disability pay.
-It's a far more controlled environment then "regular" delivery.

Please feel free to add pros of a C-Section. If you have a bad story or you want to discourage my C-Section decision...please don't! I just need love, support and prayers right now. If I want to freak myself out about the C-Section I'll Google it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment