June 9, 2009

Due Date Update

We thought that July 11th was so far away when we first heard that date back in November. Then the date was June 28th-30th when we found out about the Cholestasis. On Monday came the date of June 24th. That is in two weeks! It's not like I thought that I would be pregnant for the rest of my life, I knew that there would eventually be a conclusion to the pregnancy. I just thought that I had a little bit more time is all.

My lab work looks better then when I first went in about the itching. Braxton's ultrasounds are looking good and his heart rate is great. He is also passing the non-stress tests with flying colors. (Something that I bet Jeremy and I couldn't do right now.) However, there are still complications that can happen and my doctor wants to play on the side of caution. Good call Doc!

So what's my favorite question that I am currently being asked? "Are you ready?" Well...why not! It's not like in those extra 2 1/2 weeks (between my original due date and June 24th) I was going to gain some great insight into Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment