October 21, 2009

Cereal Time

At the doctor's appointment on Tuesday I was told that Braxton could start on cereal since he was only a few days away from being 4 months old. I have been putting off starting Braxton on cereal because I read that if you started food too soon then it increases the chances of obesity and diabetes later in life. Neither one of these diseases is something that I want Braxton to have and anything that I could do to prevent them I was going to do! After we left the doctor's office it was off to Wal-Mart to buy the necessary materials for Braxton's adventure into the world of cereal.

I waited until Jeremy came home so that he could be a part of this first for Braxton. So here goes nothing.....

Don't worry Braxton, the rice cereal may have tasted gross but trust me you will make up for it later in life with all of the sugary cereal that you will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment