August 11, 2009

Our Staycation

Since the pediatrician nixed the idea of flying anywhere with Baby B we decided to have a staycation. Little did we know that our staycation wouldn't consist of staying anywhere for to long.

I'm kinda glad that the doc said we shouldn't fly, because packing the car was enough of an adventure.
Here is what our Trailblazer looked like when it was just Jeremy, myself and Bruiser traveling.

And now here is what the Trailblazer looks like with Jeremy, myself, Bruiser and Baby B in tow.


After we stayed in Columbia for the weekend it was back to La Vergne for a day. Actually, I don't think that we were home for a full 24 hours before we left for Murray, Ky. We stayed there until Thursday night. While in Murray Jeremy played golf everyday and I visited with friends. On Tuesday night I even volunteered at The Angels Clinic while my mom was working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment