March 27, 2009

This Week's Wrap Up

Tuesday was our 2nd wedding anniversary and our latest doctor visit. Everything is going good for everyone. Braxton is now 1 lb, 10 oz. I will not tell you what I am weighing, so don't even ask. I will say that I got yelled at (kinda). I remember during my first doctor's visit after we found out that I was pregnant. The doctor told me that she really didn't want me to gain more than 25 pounds during my pregnancy. I laughed and said, "I gained that last year without being pregnant." I now I realize why she didn't laugh. I need to exercise more. Well, let's be honest...I need to just start exercising. Yes, I know all of the reasons why I need to be walking while pregnant, I just haven't....ummm....found time. Yeah, let's go with that excuse. What happened to that active girl in High School? Mark my words, I'll find her again (one day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment