March 15, 2009

Let's Play Catch-Up


When Jeremy and I told everyone that we were pregnant we got the usual congrats. However, along with the hugs we also got "Now you have to start a blog!" So here we go, this is for you Sarah. :)

Let's play catch-up...

In January 2006 I moved from Kentucky to Tennessee after graduating a month earlier from Murray State University. Jeremy and I met (via MySpace) in February. We quickly added to our family in May with the addition of Bruiser Balentine Head. Also in May I started a new (and much improved) job with cj Advertising. Jeremy proposed (and I obviously said yes) in June. We bought a house in December. Then in March of 2007 we got married. So all was calm in our life, for a while anyways. Skipping ahead to November 2008....that is when we learned that there was going to be another addition to the family. This time it wasn't going to be another dog; we were going to be parents!

Well, that should just about catch you up to where Jeremy, Lauren, Braxton and Bruiser are today.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you! I'm impressed!
    FYI, that is Cal's email which was easier than mine, or maybe I'm just too dumb to do mine. Either way, I'm excited that I can always peek into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! I am TOO impressed!! I can't wait to read more. :) And GREAT post for All In Stride, btw. Hugs to you guys.

    ReplyDelete